Thursday 17 July 2008

ABIM heritage

Salam to all ex ABIM students (SRI S'ban),
We'll be having a
'mega reunion' this 2nd of August at Golf Height. When i mentioned mega, it means the 1st until the 4th bacth reunion.
The fee is only
RM20 per person. Parents are also invited.
Those who are interested, please
give me your email so i can forward the invitation card to you okay :)

You can email me your contact details, ie full name, phone no. n email at hanie_scorpio85@yahoo.com ASAP.
Thanks~ c ya guys insya Allah.
p/s: this is also an effort to set up an alumni for the abim students.
People from 1st to 4th batch can also give me their emails.

Salam....
I just received this message from one of my senior ABIM (kak hanieda).....
I would like to capture your attention towards this email......
ABIM or SRI ABIM Seremban was my primary school....
I would like to congratulate to those take part actively to keep on this alumni still go on....
I wish to be there too to set up everything and contribute to this occasion generally, this alumni specifically....
however,
what i could do for time being is get publicity through the cyberspace....
technically i couldnt contribute more.....

So....I would personally invite my batch especially (4th batch UPSR 1998) to join us and work together to make sure our heritage is preserved....Now it is the time for us to get along back after so many years....let make a move to be together back and i believe we could gain,benefit and experience so many thing from ALUMNI SRI & SMI ABIM SEREMBAN.....

Here i would like to suggest that :-
1) we named this alumni as ASSAS stand for ALUMNI SRI & SMI ABIM SEREMBAN
2) BLOG ASSAS 

i noticed that there will be
1)Friendster of alumni
2)Facebook (i guess)
3) Yahoo group

here please leave any comments and suggestions for us to strengthen our ALUMNI....

thank you so much......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

syer blajr kt smi abim utk bacth taun 2002 adkh djmput gak k