Tuesday 4 September 2007

SCL-dr ahmed

salam.....

first class with dr ahmed awil adam.....so sudden he named our group to present on the first topic early in the morning....wow what da????...it was my task...however i tried my best to present........anyway his method really help me out to get better understanding...today i learned alot instead of SCL-embryology....i have to polish up my skill on presenting myself in front of crowds..huhu....

final exam just around the corner......
huhu...my preparation??....huhu....my life quite mess up...anyway i have to give credit to myself....slowly recover back my degree of confiedence....just to remind myself...life is meaningful depends on how we look at it...satisfactory is priority...priority is satisfactory....learn how to grow....grow with own way.....dont focus on problems...but focus beyond it...huhu.....

No comments: