Sunday 2 November 2008

Don't let me be Misunderstood

Sign & Symptoms (Sx)
In layman's terms, "signs" are those "things" that we can see, and "symptoms" are those "things" that the patient tells us.

"Signs" brings very broad meanings as well as "symptoms".

In medical world these two terms very closely related to determine the differential diagnosis (Dx).
However this time around, im not going to discuss the layman's term but more relative to daily life.

Signs and symptoms sometimes help us to understand situation.In my personal opinion, sign is  given to make people realise and able to understand the meaning. It is applicable when "action talks more than words". While symptoms is the response of the signs. Let me give some example, when we are on the road, the red light is a sign for the driver  to stop. Thus the symptom "the driver stop the vehicle". Maybe some people might not agree and not applicable to human, but it still has a varians.  Dealing with human being or homo sapiens it turns quite complicated. People cant read other people's mind even parents & children, husband & wife, teacher & student,bosses & workers or even between siblings & between friends.Sometimes people fight for just a simple matter. There are several factor that effect these two links;1. gender 2. environment 3. upbringging 

Here some tips:-
signs - need to be clear 
symptoms - need to be justify (behavior)

The best metaphor "homeostasis"
we need three component to balance this integrated system...
receptor - control centre - effector

receptor = 5 sense ( what you see,what you hear,what you feel,what you smell,what you touch )
control centre = Justification ( how you detect,how you interpret,how you digest,how you control,how you decide& justify)
effector = Response ( be just,be wise,be independent,be yourself)

It sounds too idealistic.....
but to modify it to be realistic we need certain skills....
1. communication
2. social
3. psychology   

i wish to elaborate further in the next entry insyAllah.....
enjoy reading .....

take home message : husnuzon and dont make any early assumption before you understand the situation- we deal with people heart,mind and soul. Be wise and justice to ourselves as well people around us.....

~~~~Reflection~~~~

People, do you understand me now
Sometimes I feel a little mad
But don't you know that no one alive
Can always be an angel
When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood
People, sometimes I'm so carefree
With a joy that's hard to hide
And sometimes it seems that all I have do is worry
Then you're bound to see my other side
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood
If I seem edgy I want you to know
That I never mean to take it out on you
Life has it's problems and I get my share
And that's one thing I never meant to do

Oh, Oh people don't you know I'm human
Have thoughts like any other one
Sometimes I find myself long regretting
Some foolish thing some little simple thing I've done
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood
Yes, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood
Yes, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

realy like the reflection part..the poem..r u the poet?it's well designed..luv it so much

u described the Sx tremendously..nvr imagine to do it..

keep it up sis..i'll walk by ur side..n b ur fren

from
-a leaf bound to family tree- :D

raja hazwani aimi said...

thanks.....adek.....

im not a poet....
but i love try to write...
kadang2 jadi...
kadang2 tak....
it depends on my mood & the subject

Sx- the idea just pop up in my mind last night....
thanks adek for your support...

syukran jazilan