Sunday 2 November 2008

Sit Back & Relax

"Oh Allah,The most merciful,please guide me in the right path,please ease my way to grab the barakth from You, please shower Your Rahmah, You are the one and only I seek for help, Oh Allah Your humble servant ask for forgiveness of the past, please forgive me and show me the brightness of this life along my journey to be a good muslimah.Ameen"



Nobody Can Remove Hurt Except Allah. Even if someone tries to cause you any hurt, stay firm in your belief and remember that no one can cause you any pain if Allah does not desire it for you.

“And if Allah touches you with hurt, there is none who can remove it but He; and if He intends any good for you, there is none who can keep back His favor: He brings it to whom He pleases of His servants; And He is the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”-Quran,surah Yunus; 10:107

No comments: